Curious about Freemasonry? Are you a traveling brother?
Visit Federal Lodge No. 1 on the second and fourth Mondays of each month. We tile lodge at 7:30 pm.
Dinner and fellowship are served at 6:30pm.
Please visit our events page for more details about the evening’s program.
Meetings are held at the Independent Order of OddFellows (IOOF) Building, 419 7th Street, NW, Washington DC.
For a complete history of Federal Lodge CLICK HERE
The building is readily accessible by Metro at the following stops:
- Gallery Place/Chinatown (Red, Green & Yellow Lines) (7th & G Streets – 1.5 blocks)
- Archives, Naval Memorial, Penn Quarter (Yellow & Green Lines) (7th & D Streets – 1 block)
- Metro Center (Red, Blue & Orange Lines) (12th & G Streets – 5 blocks)
- Metered street parking is available on most neighboring streets.
- Garage Parking is available at:
- Colonial Parking
- The Lansburgh Building (and for the Lansburgh Theatre) (Note: The garage closes at midnight.)
- 425 8th Street, NW Washington, D.C. 20004
- Parking entrance for the garage is on 8th Street mid-block between D & E Streets.
- Exit the garage using the 7th Street/Theatre exit. The lodge is directly across 7th street.
- Be Green! Take Metro or Carpool, please.